Derrick in Los Angeles

braintser
This topic is 3775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually ALL the pics belong to fitness model Phillip Fusco. Which may make you wonder if he's moonlighting as a masseur in LA, but Fusco's Facebook page says he's based in New York. In his post in Facebook yesterday he writes about being invited to be on a talk show filmed in NY two days ago, so I would wager this is someone just stealing his pics.

That said, I'd wonder if he was just as hot. Ugh, this mental dance of the unknown masseur!!

Actually ALL the pics belong to fitness model Phillip Fusco. Which may make you wonder if he's moonlighting as a masseur in LA, but Fusco's Facebook page says he's based in New York. In his post in Facebook yesterday he writes about being invited to be on a talk show filmed in NY two days ago, so I would wager this is someone just stealing his pics.

That said, I'd wonder if he was just as hot. Ugh, this mental dance of the unknown masseur!!

They never, ever are. Move on!

Anyone give this guy a try? I looked up his photos in google search, and I'm having doubts. Too good to be true....

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/los-angeles/16935/

It was established that the photos are that of Philip Fusco, a professional underwear model. Therefore, the ad is false.

Considering that the ad contains false photos, what else in the ad is false?

I agree, move on away from this character.

Archived