411 on these 2 new hot NYC massuers

docjim
This topic is 3815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They had one in Masseurfinder too for "Pedro" but it was taken down. The 'Pedro' involved listed himself as latino, but these photos are of a Russian model who is currently still IN Russia according to his Facebook page, and had stats different from the ones listed.

Also noteworthy is that this may be a scam by the same person, or at least two people in league with each other. They both list their incall as 39th and 9th.

I'm pleasantly surprised that M4M gives these warnings -- but on second thought, I think I'm on to them. M4M probably figures that they can get away with the scams that DON'T give these warnings, as clients are more likely to trust the "OK" ads. I can't believe that any sane masseur would pay for an ad that screams out, BEWARE!! SCAM!!" I think these "warnings" are TOTALLY fake ads, just for the purpose of lulling clients into believing the other ads, which are scams, on the site just to sell photos and videos to gullible clients.

Archived