Chris in NYC?

dfw2sfo
This topic is 3794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has been years since I have seen Chris a few times, that being said I remember him as being a nice guy who did a decent massage with a standard happy ending. My only issue at the time was that he was young and I try and stick to guys closer to my age range. He has been on that list of guys that I have wanted to see again but alas he has moved to the East coast. I believe at the time he was an aspiring actor. Even though there have been many masseurs between seeing him and now I do remember him fondly as a good kid just getting started in the world. I hope time and people have treated him well.

Ajac

Ajac, thanks for this comment. There are so many scams out there, as any reader of The Spa will know. It's good to know there's a real, honest guy here in New York. Perhaps Chris can be induced to provide more than "the standard happy ending." He definitely seems to be worth a try. At least I know he's not pimping photos and videos for M4M.

It has been a number of years, I think 4, maybe 5 years since I saw Chris in LA. He is a really attractive guy. I remember him so well because I did an in-call and remember trying to negotiate a very curvy, uphill road at night to get to his place. As Ajac related, the massage was good; he clearly had training and he provided a happy ending with mutual touch. He was a little shy but nonetheless a very nice person with whom to talk.

Archived