Swinging Richards Grand Opening Weekend - Ft. Lauderdale

paulsf
This topic is 3809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They are having their Grand Opening this weekend. Open bar Friday and Saturday from 9:30 - 10:30.

And some sort of buffet setup. Upwards of 40 or so boys will be working.

I'm confused. Has SR's moved again? I thought they moved from North Miami Beach to Pompano 2-3 months ago.

Guest PhoenixFL
They are having their Grand Opening this weekend. Open bar Friday and Saturday from 9:30 - 10:30.

And some sort of buffet setup. Upwards of 40 or so boys will be working.

I went to Swinging Richards, Pompano Saturday night, November 9th and I had a good time. I was there with a NOLA stripper, so I was not as into the dancers as I normally would be. The dancers were friendly and quite a few good-looking muscular dancers. The venue is very large room, so you don't as as much close feeling as you do at Boardwalk for instance. Convenient location especially since I was staying at a hotel on Pompano Beach. Went to Boardwalk prior to going there and the selection of dancers at Boardwalk was pretty bad - we didn't stay long.

I went to Swinging Richards, Pompano Saturday night, November 9th and I had a good time. I was there with a NOLA stripper, so I was not as into the dancers as I normally would be. The dancers were friendly and quite a few good-looking muscular dancers. The venue is very large room, so you don't as as much close feeling as you do at Boardwalk for instance. Convenient location especially since I was staying at a hotel on Pompano Beach. Went to Boardwalk prior to going there and the selection of dancers at Boardwalk was pretty bad - we didn't stay long.

Thanks for the report. One of the posters above mentioned they had a buffet set up during the weekend. I was wondering if they prohibited smoking at the club given that they were also serving food. Did you happen to notice???

Guest PhoenixFL

There was smoking at Swinging Richards, Pompano when I was there on Nov 9th, but no noticeable smoke in the air or irritation to my eyes. I think they had smoke diffusers in abundance there, because unlike Boardwalk (in which the smoke and irritation was bad that same night), we didn't notice the smoke at Swinging Richards. Also, it is such a large space that cigarette smoke should not be a problem. The guy I was with just had lazik surgery so was very keen about not having cigarette smoke irritate his eyes, but we never noticed any smoke.

There was smoking at Swinging Richards, Pompano when I was there on Nov 9th, but no noticeable smoke in the air or irritation to my eyes. I think they had smoke diffusers in abundance there, because unlike Boardwalk (in which the smoke and irritation was bad that same night), we didn't notice the smoke at Swinging Richards. Also, it is such a large space that cigarette smoke should not be a problem. The guy I was with just had lazik surgery so was very keen about not having cigarette smoke irritate his eyes, but we never noticed any smoke.

Thanks for the feedback John. I was really hoping that SR's would be the first one of the South Florida strip clubs to ban smoking. I have to say that one of the big positives about going to Montreal is that smoking is not allowed in the clubs. It makes for a far superior experience when compared with the South Florida clubs......at least as far as the ambiance is concerned.

Archived