Massage Sites for Gay Men

Lewis H
This topic is 3806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So another poster posted a masseur's ad on Massage Men, which I didn't know existed until today.

https://www.massagemen.com/

Nicely designed, up-to-date html / CSS features, still relatively small roster of masseurs. But according to their Facebook page they launched in February. But I like it already because one masseur's review gave him a 1 star for old pics! Just the kind of thing we need mentioned. Hopefully this won't turn into the travesty of reviews other sites have.

So we have this in addition to

massageM4M.com (a former fave littered w/ seemingly fake profiles created expressly for private pic sales)

masseurfinder.com (my current fave)

sexymasseur.com (still dubious, and apparently not updated often enough)

manworks.com (rentboy's rather ignored brother site)

Any I'm missing that people use on a regular or somewhat regular basis to search?

Massagemen is fairly new...I received an email from Manhunt when they first started the website. It seems as if they are pulling ads from other sites though...I've contacted several guys who did not know they were listed there.

I'm not sure but I think the site is owned and operated by Manhunt

Massagemen is fairly new...I received an email from Manhunt when they first started the website. It seems as if they are pulling ads from other sites though...I've contacted several guys who did not know they were listed there.

Ah, the strategy that SexyMasseur.com allegedly employed when they first opened as well- pulling ads from other sites.

I first noticed Massagemen about a week ago, and for my area there was nothing - closest guys were in NYC. I opened the link again today and saw about 14 choices (some who advertise on MasseurFinder or MassageM4M already, and so I "suspect" this is a very skilled webmaster who can cut and paste ads -- but then again, he could be doing this to build up clients/ads and may really work out. As for gaymassagenow.com, my area has very few guys listed so I will stick (for now) with MasseurFinder as 1st choice, followed by MassageM4M (using guys whose ads or recommendations I find elsewhere too as I have learned NOT to rely on that site alone for information).

I had not previously heard of this site. After checking results in my area, I have to say that I doubt I would revisit the site. First of all, I don't like that the listings just appeared with a photo and absolutely no other information available until I clicked the photo to open the listing. I was intrigued that I saw photos of many men I haven't seen listed on the other well known massage sites. After viewing a half dozen of them, however, I came to the conclusion that the site was just a waste of time. Not one of these guys lived near San Francisco, and not one of them even had specific travel plans listed. Instead they all had some variation of, "If enough men request me to come to your city, I'll travel there" language.

There's gaymassagenow.com which I love the layout and concept for but not many people advertise on. It's a shame as it has some neat tools and ratings systems.

Lohengrin

Never heard of this site before- they're woefully out of date. Some of the New York masseurs on it haven't been advertising for years, and one I know still works (http://www.gaymassagenow.com/newyork_1009.html) but now advertises alone and is no longer doing this tandem massage.

Not to mention the fact that they have the gall to use a pic of David Gandy on their front page. Gandy is one of the top tier male models today, and I doubt that he nor Dolce & Gabanna would have authorized this use of his D&G underwear campaign photos.

Archived