411 Chicago Guys

Chgo28bttm
This topic is 3782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Something about Josh sets off my alarms. It might be the 312 area code (Chicago) although he says he's from the west cost. OK, people move around and keep phone numbers, but first thing odd. (Very often the ad will say something like, "returning to Chicago for a short time" but this one doesn't.) 2nd, he spells the nickname for California "Cally" - does anyone actually from there not use the spelling "Cali"?? No hits on phone number, so no other ads, etc. I thought one of the pics looked familiar, but google images didn't find any hits, so apparently not using someone else's pictures (first possible positive). Very brief description overall. This is one where I'd wait for some confirmation. How could I forget - no face OR dick shots. But then, I'm the same person who always picks the bad apple in the NYC barrel, so maybe you shouldn't go by my instincts!!

Something about Josh sets off my alarms. It might be the 312 area code (Chicago) although he says he's from the west cost...

Moreover, the 312 area code covers less than 10 square miles of downtown Chicago. It is unlikely that he would have a cell phone number in that area code, particularly since area code 872 was overlaid four years ago.

...2nd, he spells the nickname for California "Cally" - does anyone actually from there not use the spelling "Cali"??...

In thirteen years of living here, I have never met a native who refers to California as "Cali." It is as widely used by natives as "Frisco" is by San Franciscans or "Chitown" is by native Chicagoans.

Archived