Pure Joie de Vivre - or -Alternatively...

Gar1eth

Either a plant or a very talented man given the opportunity to shine. This is going viral without a doubt.

It's on it's way. It was posted by a Facebook friend of mine. And when I researched further I found the video on You Tube.

But I have a confession to make- I was never that limber. However way back in the 20th century, two friend s and I sang the chorus of this song down a street in the French Quarter of New Orleans during Mardi Gras. And while the memory is hazy ( due to how long ago it was of course- obviously there would be no other reasons for fuzzy memories during a Mardi Gras celebration) we alternated it with our renditions of Frank Sinatra's 'New York New York' and Wang Chung's 'Everybody Have Fun Tonight' -- Good Times Good Times !!!

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!