411 on Kennie

Guest Starbuck
This topic is 3810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

Suddenly Rentboy has 10--count 'em--10! gentlemen advertising in Hartford, Connecticut. Anybody familar with the smooth-skinned, finely-muscled KENNIE of the Amazing Ass? I believe he has cropped up in Hartford at least once before, but I'm pretty sure the phone prefix is Canadian.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=396932&scid=104108127&sp=1&pos=4&locid=1424&iid=477755

P.S. Just found some very old reviews (2007) on him (in Toronto) and some favorable messages also from that long ago. Does anyone have more recent experience?

Suddenly Rentboy has 10--count 'em--10! gentlemen advertising in Hartford, Connecticut.

Ten? I just counted 14 and that doesn't include Tristan Baldwin who I think is local in the brief periods he's not on the road. Of course one of the guys is mapped in the Hartford suburb of New London (CT is a very small state afterall LOL). Are they putting something in the water?

Guest Starbuck
Ten? I just counted 14 and that doesn't include Tristan Baldwin who I think is local in the brief periods he's not on the road. Of course one of the guys is mapped in the Hartford suburb of New London (CT is a very small state afterall LOL). Are they putting something in the water?

Mr. Baldwin does swing through periodically, but none of the guys who are ALWAYS in CT get reviewed -- except for Devin Marcus in New London -- although SOME of the current advertisers (including Kennie and TheGuyNxtDoor) are reviewed in other locations -- and I suppose Xander may be the same Xander who has an old review in CT but is listed as Retired. Fortunately those of us between NYC and Boston have excellent choices to the north and south, but having some good guys even closer would be great.

I saw Kennie for the second time a couple of weeks ago. His pics are accurate. I think he runs ads for many cities, but his home base is Windsor. Sweet, sweet man. Can't say more here without crossing into review territory, but if you want to PM me with specific questions, I'll try to help.

Archived