A serious political/artistic statement, yet ...

BSR
This topic is 3790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

perv that I am, all I could think of was how smokin' hot this guy's body is - lean, defined, yet muscular. The man photographed is a performance artist who nailed his testicles to the pavement outside of Lenin's mausoleum. He had previously sewn his lips shut and wrapped his naked body in barbed wire to protest the Kremlin and the police state that he believes has taken over Russia. All very noble, and many lovers of freedom around the world would agree with his beliefs, if not his tactics. But then I get back to that rockin' bod ...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/10/article-2497811-195488D600000578-840_634x436.jpg

It hurts me just to think about nailing one's testicles to the pavement... what a statement, but I wonder what happened to him when the police stepped in and removed him from that place... I don't really want to know... but I am sure it was not pretty !!
Yes it was likely ugly, hence his nickname Ivan the Tore ball

Archived