Not a

doitb4ugo

http://25.media.tumblr.com/041fe96a3858afa3da9e10f9144a9c1b/tumblr_mv246w1Nh31rqyvaao1_500.jpghttp://31.media.tumblr.com/4f1e5caf7ae2e0d6ae1de101b5f15ae6/tumblr_mvx1o6sOos1qcvq4wo1_500.jpg Edited by doitb4ugo

There'll come a time when all your hopes are fading, When things that seemed so very plain Become an awful pain.

Searching for the truth among the lying, And answered when you've learned the art of dying - George Harrison

Pic Blogs: www.doitb4ugo.tumblr.com

www.doitb4ugo-deux.tumblr.com

Thanks, Richard... great post... I too prefer the first guy as I am not much into ink....

I think you mean you like the first picture because I'm pretty sure that it is the same model in both-but maybe not- what do I know. But I do agree with you, I'm not very fond of ink. And while not planning on relations with them- I hate it even more on women.

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

Actually Rich thtew us... or at least me... a curve ball. When I commented only the second pic was there. For the record even though I am not overly fond of ink I found him totally hot... Actually the first guy is in some ways even hotter... At least I assume that he is a different guy. Either way both are easy on the eyes. So still not a thing wrong in my book.

...and by the way great nips on both as well!! :)

IMG_0933_Sig_crop_46x20.jpg "Take it like a man!"

After close examination, which was not taxing, I've come to the conclusion that we have two different men.

Number two has a rather prominent mole near his left eye; he has a sexy cleft chin; and unless the pose is responsible, his nips are more outstanding.

Having said that, it's possible the photos are of the same man at different times, different photographers, even slightly photo-shopped. Makes little difference to me---they are both or he is very attractive!!

I'm pretty sure that it is the same model in both-but maybe not-

After close examination, which was not taxing, I've come to the conclusion that we have two different men.

Number two has a rather prominent mole near his left eye; he has a sexy cleft chin; and unless the pose is responsible, his nips are more outstanding.

Having said that, it's possible the photos are of the same man at different times, different photographers, even slightly photo-shopped. Makes little difference to me---they are both or he is very attractive!!

No, two different men.

The first is Russian model and actor, Kirill Dowidoff at 6'2" with brown hair and eyes.

The second is former Alabama Army National Guardsmen and fitness model, Coin Wayne, at 6'2", 215lbs with brown hair and green eyes and the HUGE cleft in his chin.