411 on Discreet All American Massage (Jeff)

Lewis H
This topic is 3586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I saw Jeff this week and I'm 99% sure his pics are fake, including the one face pic he emails. I know we aren't suppose to post reviews here so I don't want to say too much. He has some obvious birthmarks/moles on his chest/stomach in the ad pics and I didn't see any in person. He also had a thin layer of chest hair. He's not unattractive but I found the guy in the pics to be better looking. I stayed for the massage and didn't put the pieces together until after I left. In hindsight, I really should have spoken up but I didn't want confrontation.

Feel free to PM me for more details.

Just the little you've said openly here is what makes this forum so valuable. While you are one person with one experience, it promotes discussion thus benefiting us all. I noted on his m4m page that even though he says he has 3 years experience there still are no reviews posted for him. I wonder if you posted a negative review if it would get printed. Thanks for the cautionary report.

Just the little you've said openly here is what makes this forum so valuable. While you are one person with one experience, it promotes discussion thus benefiting us all. I noted on his m4m page that even though he says he has 3 years experience there still are no reviews posted for him. I wonder if you posted a negative review if it would get printed. Thanks for the cautionary report.

If the website thought that the reveiw was legit, it would get printed, just not seen, unless someone had premium membership. They also notify the massuer and allow them to post a response.

• 2 months later...
I saw Jeff this week and I'm 99% sure his pics are fake, including the one face pic he emails. I know we aren't suppose to post reviews here so I don't want to say too much. He has some obvious birthmarks/moles on his chest/stomach in the ad pics and I didn't see any in person. He also had a thin layer of chest hair. He's not unattractive but I found the guy in the pics to be better looking. I stayed for the massage and didn't put the pieces together until after I left. In hindsight, I really should have spoken up but I didn't want confrontation.

Feel free to PM me for more details.

Jeff is visiting DC this week again and his ad caught my eye. I have reached out to him via email and did received an initial response. I followed up with a few additional questions. I then researched the forum and found this thread. I PMed mikefl81 for details.

Prior to researching in the forum, I had already googled his pics and phone number and found nothing. However, after reading this thread I searched again using different logic (using some of the ad text and the ad title). I found this ad for John. It is an inactive ad, but the similarities lead me to believe it is the same guy. The pics in the ads though are obviously not the same guy.

I am not sure if either of this guys are the real All-American....but all signs point to no.

===

* Discreet All-American Massage vs. All-American Discreet Jock Massage

* Please text message for fastest response vs. Please text for the most prompt response

* For career and social reasons I do not post face photos. vs. I am highly discreet for social reasons and provide the same discretion in return for my clients. Therefore, I do not post face photos

* Normally based in Chicago, IL vs. Home City:chicago Lake Shore Drive & Addison Street

* very athletic, workout 4-5x a week vs. at the gym weight lifting & practicing yoga 4-5 times a week

===

http://m01.masseurfinder.com/mf/t/64fry4.jpg vs.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m16569_0322131106KPd6Z6za.JPG

and

http://m01.masseurfinder.com/mf/t/30uitn.jpg vs. http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m16569_0507135758z5fJQZhf.JPG

Archived