Samuel in NYC?

bcohen7719
This topic is 3819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Googling the phone number and pics turns up nothing. Videos to which he links were posted only a week ago on youtube. Text of front page was partly borrowed from Wesley Stephens, a California masseur who looks nothing like this guy. Checked a few of the testimonials and they are all lifted from other masseurs.

Googling the phone number and pics turns up nothing. Videos to which he links were posted only a week ago on youtube. Text of front page was partly borrowed from Wesley Stephens, a California masseur who looks nothing like this guy. Checked a few of the testimonials and they are all lifted from other masseurs.

Thanks, Dutchal. This is sad to read.

This is regrettable. I find it hard to imagine someone might possibly

post Youtube videos of someone else

exercising,

I had taken the Youtube videos to indicate some veracity.

But I have been "burned" before and seen even worse.

One horrendous example was a guy who posted gorgeous photos (not traceable

via reverse image search), along with a wildly high rate. I saw him once.

He babbled honestly (and stupidly) that even if he never got one

callback because of his deceit, he still made a net profit of "$X" after

the expense of advertising.

I wrote a scathing negative review for this website.

He wrote a denial.

As fas as I know, he is "retired" and no longer

in the business unless operating under a different

name (and picture).

BC

I've been looking for a 'new' face for some time now, but, have given up for the time being... Haven't hired in a couple of months or so, and don't plan on it any time soon. Beyond the ever increasing amount of time one must put in to researching an ad's photos, etc., pre-meeting interactions have been less than positive. Sometimes a client just needs to take a break and that's what I've chosen to do.

I have learnt how to do a google search using the pics and the phone number. However i haven't quite figured out how to catch someone "borrowing" text/ testimonials from other masseur ads. For instance Dutchal found out that the text for Samuel was borrowed from Wesley Stephens and he is absolutely correct.

To check if i could emulate that, I cut and paste the first few lines of the text from Samuel's ad into google text search and the results did not show the other guy's ad. I went to massagem4m website and there seems to be no option to perform a text search either. So how does one find out that the text was borrowed from the other masseur ? any suggestion is appreciated.

I have learnt how to do a google search using the pics and the phone number. However i haven't quite figured out how to catch someone "borrowing" text/ testimonials from other masseur ads. For instance Dutchal found out that the text for Samuel was borrowed from Wesley Stephens and he is absolutely correct.

To check if i could emulate that, I cut and paste the first few lines of the text from Samuel's ad into google text search and the results did not show the other guy's ad. I went to massagem4m website and there seems to be no option to perform a text search either. So how does one find out that the text was borrowed from the other masseur ? any suggestion is appreciated.

You take a section from the testimonial/review that sounds suspicious, put it in google inside quotes, and see what turns up. You sometimes have to do this with a number of different phrases before something turns up.

Archived