Head Shot of Nick German

chrisssand
This topic is 3814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nick is definitely a good looking guy... and as TB notes, he's also a smart guy... and the accent can be sexy as well... or intimidating if that's your thing... Surprisingly I ultimately opted for his more "gentle giant" side to quote TB even though he was not exactly gentle with me... In summary, he is the personification of the classic Teutonic god.

Well to be fair "thinning" is probably a better description. While he has a hot body and great cock, I have to say his face is not what I'd have hoped for when we met. Just didn't go along with the stunning body. My opinion.

Opinions .. It seems we all do certainly have one when it comes to Nick.. Many more Positives than Negatives.

Please understand that my comment here isn't in direct reference to Nick. Generally speaking if a guy is built like a brick shit house I can always put a sack over his head. I want body, Body, BODY. Face and cock size are of secondary importance to me -- just give me the muscle!!!!! Oh well to each his own.

Archived