Looking for a Plethora of Uploads of Hot, Very Alluring, Sexy Guys Here!

Axiom2001
This topic is 3815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellows, I was out of the country for a month and returned three weeks ago. From that time until now, this "Gallery" has been quite sexless and uninspiring.

Because I do NOT know how to upload, I have not committed myself to do it, but to you guys who've published or uploaded 'WONDERFULLY' in the past, I would

"MOST" appreciate your ardent dedication reappearing. Upload diversity! Upload super-hotness! Have us/me beginning to desire to come to this forum on a

daily basis! Or, are you waiting until winter arrives to begin uploading and providing some super-hot "daily eye candy"-- wishes and dreams and fantasies? -:)

Hey fellows, I was out of the country for a month and returned three weeks ago. From that time until now, this "Gallery" has been quite sexless and uninspiring.

Because I do NOT know how to upload, I have not committed myself to do it, but to you guys who've published or uploaded 'WONDERFULLY' in the past, I would

"MOST" appreciate your ardent dedication reappearing. Upload diversity! Upload super-hotness! Have us/me beginning to desire to come to this forum on a

daily basis! Or, are you waiting until winter arrives to begin uploading and providing some super-hot "daily eye candy"-- wishes and dreams and fantasies? -:)

Axiom- I have been quite happy with many of the postings. But if you aren't, I urge you to post your own. It's really very simple. Go to GOOGLE. Pick the image section and enter the name of a guy you'd like to see and put the word 'shirtless' after it in the search box. Click on the picture you like. It should open up into a view that says something Click on the image or Click on the website. Click on the view option. The picture will appear in the browser. And the address for the picture will appear in your browser. Copy the address. Come to this website and log in. When to get to the Gallery section start a thread. Click on the picture of the tree in the thread window. Paste the address you copied in the box that appears. The picture if you do it correctly will appear in your Gallery Message.

Easy!!

Gman

These Undies remind me of the Straight guys who after taking off their "Walking Shorts" on the Beach..End up putting on Board Shorts even longer! Makes no sense to me?

BG... You got that right... Who the frig made longer better!!! The same thing happens at the gym. Hot guys wearing long baggy workout "shorts"... In fact simply trying to buy shorts that are actually shorts, be they for walking or workout, is often quite a challenge. At least they still make "hiker shorts" which end above the knee. For workout shorts it is more difficult, but they do exist especially in soccer styles. I guess the Europeans are better in that department. Italians still have their "pantaloncini corti", but even these tend to be not "corti" enough!! I blame the NBA for starting this unfortunate trend. Give me a me a nice shorty short or better a speedo any day!!!

Axiom. I think you may be referring to the times when JAG, LBT, JJK, and DOIT posted constantly so there was a never ending array of all types of hot guys, but Doit has reduced his posts in the Gallery and the other 3 no longer post for various legitimate reasons. This is a very time consuming and sometimes unappreciated task that many have enjoyed over time, but more written acknowledgements of their dedication could have been posted.

Anyway, I think Unicorn, Garleth, Doit and others are doing a very good job at keeping the Gallery going.

Good job guys

Boston Bill

Bosguy is right... and our dear Ax did start a similar thread in the fetish forum to which doit and I have been the main contributors. However, it is overly time consumiing indeed and consequently I am currently taking a break from such activities down there. We all have different tastes and it is good to see what others appreciate and consider hot. Let them keep coming and let's keep cuming accordingly as well.

I’m going to state right up front that what I am about to say is an observation NOT a complaint. I am also aware that what I intend to say opens me up for the reply that if I don’t like the current posts I am welcome to add my own. In answer to that I will simply say that I’m not sufficiently interested to spend the time doing so.

First up I totally agree with Axiom2001’s observation. I find the vast majority of the current post on this form silly and uninteresting. I can find photographs of straight “B” actors and soap stars parading around in shorts and shirtless just about anywhere. Seeing the likes of Ricky Martin (yes I know he is gay) prancing around shirtless is not my idea of a turn on. In the past I visited this forum to see a variety of hot studs NAKED with some sporting hardons and others not.

In conclusion I most definitely miss the type of posts guys like JAG, LBT, JJK, and DOIT made. I now seldom visit this forum which is just fine as time change.

My tastes tend to agree with those of Epigonos and while I indeed stated above that it is good to see the tastes of others, I personally am not really turned on by a lot of what has been posted of late. Like Epigonos, soap opera stars and B team actors and models usually don't interest me... but then again thats just how I am wired. I certainly would not hire a guy that was (at least to me) B team material.

However, we all deserve a chance here.

Heaven knows one guy by the name of Seven Dixon made quite a splash when Doit and then I featured him in our Fetish Forum postings. When I posted pics of what was to me this ultra hot SOB the response was decidedly underwhelming up here. So to each his own. Still, as I noted it is certainly informative to see what turns on other guys. At times I even wish that my tastes were more inclusive... However, as I noted, I am not wired as such...

In any event, I prefer guys who have muscles that were built by hard work and not steroids... a natural bodybuilder... even though they are becoming harder to find these days. Hint! Hint! ;) ;)

Hey Decatur Guy... that wasn't a disaster.... most of the comments were about what a sleeze ball Jamie is, nothing to do with his appearance, etc. No reason to be scared. I promise not to boo you off the stage... as I always say, "to each his own" and this group has preferences all over the map !!

Upload diversity!

Sorry that my types haven't inspired you, and that my tastes lack diversity. Here's a type I haven't posted before...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3479/manboobsk.jpg

Guest countryboywny
Sorry that my types haven't inspired you, and that my tastes lack diversity. Here's a type I haven't posted before...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3479/manboobsk.jpg

OMG! Where did you get my high school picture??? :D

I've been one of the men here who has appreciated the plethora of postings from those who have taken the time to do it. I always knew that it was a time consuming process, and at one point sent one of the contributors a private message regarding his innumerable threads/postings. In the private message, I shared with him that I truly liked what he has done here and to continue, at his convenience, these postings.

Just finished reading the steps given to me by a fellow viewer/contributor. Since I am not techo savvy, I, more than likely, will not even attempt what has been given, but I thank the man anyway! The procedure might be simple and easy, but just in my reading the steps and knowing how my comfortability has been with the internet and the computer, I will have to forget about uploading photos myself!

THANKS to ALL who have posted "dreams and fantacies' and "wishes and desires" here in "The Gallery" which were begun about a year and a half to two years ago! I cannot keep up with the years since they, the years, seemingly have gone by way too, too fast!

I've been one of the men here who has appreciated the plethora of postings from those who have taken the time to do it. I always knew that it was a time consuming process, and at one point sent one of the contributors a private message regarding his innumerable threads/postings. In the private message, I shared with him that I truly liked what he has done here and to continue, at his convenience, these postings.

Just finished reading the steps given to me by a fellow viewer/contributor. Since I am not techo savvy, I, more than likely, will not even attempt what has been given, but I thank the man anyway! The procedure might be simple and easy, but just in my reading the steps and knowing how my comfortability has been with the internet and the computer, I will have to forget about uploading photos myself!

THANKS to ALL who have posted "dreams and fantacies' and "wishes and desires" here in "The Gallery" which were begun about a year and a half to two years ago! I cannot keep up with the years since they, the years, seemingly have gone by way too, too fast!

CLASSY GENTLEMAN!!!!

Boston Bill

Archived