Barry Tubb in Consenting Adults Sex Scene, Well Almost

rocky
This topic is 3797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have a link to the pickup scene in the movie Consenting Adults when Barry Tubbs (Jeff in the

movie) is in the rain, stops at a diner and starts talking to a guy in the diner and they end up in

the guys van. I thought that scene was hot although you don't see anything, just a hot scene. Thanks, Rock

I do not have the link. But I did record the TV movie on VHS. I watch the movie about once a year, agree that the scene you mention is hot. As time goes on, it becomes more difficult to watch Marlo Thomas and Charlie Sheen as the parents, but Barry Tubbs always makes up for them...and there's always fast forward. I am surprised the scene is not available on YouTube.

...As time goes on, it becomes more difficult to watch Marlo Thomas and Charlie Sheen as the parents,...

The dad is played by Martin Sheen. Charlie is actually two years younger than Barry Tubbs. Is it increasingly difficult to watch because the parents don't accept their son (well, the mom eventually sort of does) or because you don't like the performances of Marlo Thomas and Martin Sheen?

Another almost sex scene in a TV movie - "Alex, the other side of Dawn", about a teenage male hooker. Sequel to some movie about Dawn, a female teenage hooker. He meets up with a closeted pro football player, they play football on the beach, and later that night the player says something like "I don't want to pressure you, but I'd love for you to stay in my bedroom tonight". It stays ambiguous as to whether Alex goes up to his room or not.

Or so I remember it. it's been YEARS since I've seen it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075655/

The dad is played by Martin Sheen. Charlie is actually two years younger than Barry Tubbs. Is it increasingly difficult to watch because the parents don't accept their son (well' date=' the mom eventually sort of does) or because you don't like the performances of Marlo Thomas and Martin Sheen?[/quote']

Sorry about the Martin Sheen mistake. It's frustrating to watch Marlo Thomas' character because she is trying really hard, but

also hopes that her son's sexual orientation will change. When Barry Tubbs' character tries to talk about his sad New Years Eve date with a neighbor girl, his mom listens closely but does not understand. I believe that even when Tubb's character is a little older and has a male partner, his mom only sees them from a distance.

Sorry about the Martin Sheen mistake. It's frustrating to watch Marlo Thomas' character because she is trying really hard, but

also hopes that her son's sexual orientation will change. When Barry Tubbs' character tries to talk about his sad New Years Eve date with a neighbor girl, his mom listens closely but does not understand. I believe that even when Tubb's character is a little older and has a male partner, his mom only sees them from a distance.

No worries about Martin/Charlie.

RE: Marlo Thomas's performance, that's what I hoped you meant. I've always liked her acting. Hard to believe she is 75 years old.

Archived