Any info on Jeff?

clayco123
This topic is 3823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now let me preface my comments by saying quite a bit of time has passed since i have seen him. My impression was here is one cocky kid. The massage was nothing memorable. He was so taken with himself and being straight was amused by all the gay guys spending money on him. Now I will chalk that all up to the arrogance of youth, based on the reviews he may have matured as a person and a masseur. I would love to hear from anyone who tries him now to see if there has been a major improvement.

Ajac

I agree with Ajac. I got a massage from him about six or seven months and the massage was only so-so. But what made it memorable (in a bad way) was that he wouldn't stop talking about how great he was. It was the opposite of relaxing.

He does seem to be 'self confident.' I bookmarked him ages ago for his pics, but after reading this statement in his ad text, "Just got some jobs putting that pretty face of mine to work!!!" I realize he seems a bit boastful. In context of what you wrote, it makes other things he wrote seem like heralds of hot air to come.

Had a smilar experience as Ajac, tsgarp and newportdude a couple of years or so ago. He looked good like his photos but a talker and his favorite subject was himself. He said he was a go-go dancer and went on to give me a sample of a lap dance, nude and touching allowed. For additional $$, he offered to go further. I declined. That left very little time for the actual massage which I vaguely remember as the usual quick rub and tug. I never went back.

Archived