Damm you Halloween!

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 3827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a sugar hangover today! Only 30 kids last night, Way too much candy leftover! Next year I going to New Orleans or New York for Halloween, I would rather be hung over from drinks!

Next year may I suggest Fantasy Fest in the "Keys"? All the drinks, eye candy, naked bodies, and fantasy erotica that you can imagine, and no kids.....;)

The Sweetest Hangover--I Don't Want To Get Over...

I have a sugar hangover today! Only 30 kids last night, Way too much candy leftover! Next year I going to New Orleans or New York for Halloween, I would rather be hung over from drinks!

[video=youtube_share;bEIC423qO9k]

Gman

+1, and Gman - thanks for the DIANA song - always a pleasure to hear her silky voice.

Add me to that list. Usually have quite a few kids stopping by, but this year there were a lot less because of the weather. Of course, I bought more than enough of my favorite, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and decided to have a "few" while waiting. Got up this a.m. to a trash can loaded with orange wrappers--a ghost must have eaten them. I have to find healthier "treats" next year. :-)

Boston Bill

I like BVB's suggestion..... maybe he can organize a Key West "luncheon" for us !! I am sure that Lee would be willing to volunteer his expertise and it would be a good precursor to the DC event in mid-January ! I love Key West and haven't been there in many years... his idea for Halloween is fantastic... and he knows Key West better than most. I am sure there is a resort that would love to have a bunch of us staying there. How about it, BVB??

I like BVB's suggestion..... maybe he can organize a Key West "luncheon" for us !! I am sure that Lee would be willing to volunteer his expertise and it would be a good precursor to the DC event in mid-January ! I love Key West and haven't been there in many years... his idea for Halloween is fantastic... and he knows Key West better than most. I am sure there is a resort that would love to have a bunch of us staying there. How about it, BVB??

"I'm all in".........but "The Keys" is not for everyone. You Northerners may not like it...;) ;)

Soooo the ball's in my court? lol .... I gotta think about this one. ;)

I think you guys scared BVB, but it is a great idea and Halloween timeframe would be perfect. I've never been able to get there due to weather conditions every time I planned to go either from my condo in Clearwater or my friends condo in the FTL area. I'm sure most northern guys have been there, had friends who've made the trip, or have studied up on Key West hoping to get there some day. From my information, it reminds me of a tropical version of Provincetown.

Hoping it will happen

Boston Bill

Archived