411 Alec Baldwin, Marlborough, MA

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought I had seen a thread on him, but I can't find it now.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ma/framingham/16681/

Interesting, although google-ing the phone number yields some odd information. he is hunky, though.

Info? A previous massage therapist recommended that I might like him, being big and hunky, but questionable "more" and BFE.

I would be very interested in anyone's experience with thtis guy.

He does seem hunky-hot.

I tried a while ago to set something up with him, as I was going to be in his area. His e-mail responses were curt, bordering on disinterested. As money is tight, and I prefer to focus on people well-reviewed here, I passed.

If anyone does check him out, please let us know!

I thought I had seen a thread on him, but I can't find it now.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ma/framingham/16681/

Interesting, although google-ing the phone number yields some odd information. he is hunky, though.

Info? A previous massage therapist recommended that I might like him, being big and hunky, but questionable "more" and BFE.

Gallahad, I sent you a pm.

I noticed his ad last summer when I was in the area. I was intrigued but decided not to indulge. The newest review in his Masseurfinder ad reads kinda funny to me - almost like the massage was a life-changing event for the client (it didn't improve his writing skills however :o) Gallahad, let me know what you find out.

• 10 months later...

Archived