Hunky Cowboy....

bcohen7719
This topic is 3825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn BC You found a very Hunky Guy! This "Major Dude" has it all..in the right places..Top to Bottom...:p :p :p :p

This man is "fuckin' hot" indeed! Oh, so masculine in his appearance and movements; oh, so studly. oh, so virile and desiring! I know what I could do to him

as well as what he could do to me as well! Thanks, Brooklyn Guy, you certainly know how to perk up one's morning.

[it's 8:15A in California, 11:15A in New York, but time does not matter here; this hunk is fine in any time zone. 10/31/13]

Them jeans looked good on him.

Gosh, I didn't even remember the jeans. I think I'm gonna dust off my hat and go right down to my local gay clothing emporium and buy me some snakeskin undies - maybe it will perk up my sex-life, now that the Andrew Christian's are beginning to show some age. Do you suppose they have something other than the rattler model that everyone will now probably be wearing. I want something that shows my true uniqueness (and won't make my ass look fat).

On a more prosaic point - where were the mosquitoes when this video was made?

Thanks, Steven, for the informative pictures. I was wondering what was under all that excess clothing.

Archived