Hunky Cowboy....

bcohen7719

Damn BC You found a very Hunky Guy! This "Major Dude" has it all..in the right places..Top to Bottom...:p :p :p :p

This man is "fuckin' hot" indeed! Oh, so masculine in his appearance and movements; oh, so studly. oh, so virile and desiring! I know what I could do to him

as well as what he could do to me as well! Thanks, Brooklyn Guy, you certainly know how to perk up one's morning.

[it's 8:15A in California, 11:15A in New York, but time does not matter here; this hunk is fine in any time zone. 10/31/13]

I'd do em....;)

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

Them jeans looked good on him.

Gosh, I didn't even remember the jeans. I think I'm gonna dust off my hat and go right down to my local gay clothing emporium and buy me some snakeskin undies - maybe it will perk up my sex-life, now that the Andrew Christian's are beginning to show some age. Do you suppose they have something other than the rattler model that everyone will now probably be wearing. I want something that shows my true uniqueness (and won't make my ass look fat).

On a more prosaic point - where were the mosquitoes when this video was made?

Thanks, Steven, for the informative pictures. I was wondering what was under all that excess clothing.