Today's coverboy - Steven Ponce (10/31)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 3827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just wanted to congratulate our friend Adriano on the review today of Steven Ponce. He sounds like quite a find. Especially when you combine that review with the earlier review Adriano wrote of a 5 way in which Steven appeared to be the center of attention as well. I liked at the end of today's review where he wrote Steven hoped to get to DC soon. I hope soon will be for the DC Forum luncheon. He would certainly be a very welcome addition. So would all the guys in the 5 way (I'm not too greedy, am I?). Oh, and a ginger. Oh my. One of my big weaknesses, so it's all the better.

Well done Adriano. Thanks for calling this gem to our attention. ;

Guest Starbuck
I liked at the end of today's review where he wrote Steven hoped to get to DC soon. I hope soon will be for the DC Forum luncheon. He would certainly be a very welcome addition.

Lee -- If you get Steven, how about then trying to get Diesel Washington down from New York and asking them both to participate in a live demo portion of the program? I'm thinking of a reenactment of the memorable video scene in which Diesel fucks Steven from behind while holding him in mid-air. Just a thought ...

I just wanted to congratulate our friend Adriano on the review today of Steven Ponce. He sounds like quite a find. Especially when you combine that review with the earlier review Adriano wrote of a 5 way in which Steven appeared to be the center of attention as well. I liked at the end of today's review where he wrote Steven hoped to get to DC soon. I hope soon will be for the DC Forum luncheon. He would certainly be a very welcome addition. So would all the guys in the 5 way (I'm not too greedy, am I?). Oh, and a ginger. Oh my. One of my big weaknesses, so it's all the better.

Well done Adriano. Thanks for calling this gem to our attention. ;

Lee your wish is my command. He is coming to DC for the weekend with the entire "Group of Four" from the previous review. And they will be "just down the hall" ;-) so you can definitely put them (and some... coming with their other half...) on the list. At least 4 probably 6 of them will be at the luncheon and all know to ask for YOU.

Archived