Owner of eHarmony.com: "Not for Gays!"

bcohen7719
This topic is 3831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing new there. Very, very old news in fact. The thing I like though is they felt they had to hire guards when they created a separate site for gays because of the state of New Jersey and they were getting death threats from Christians because of it. Sounds about right.

I hope that you and BC don't judge me, but.......OK here we go, there was a 'brief' I repeat brief moment in time when I actually signed up for eHarmony. It was at the urging of some female co-workers who were desperate to find me a partner. Disaster with a capital "D"....I can laugh now, but it was a ridiculous thing to do. Life....."And so it goes"

I hope that you and BC don't judge me, but.......OK here we go, there was a 'brief' I repeat brief moment in time when I actually signed up for eHarmony. It was at the urging of some female co-workers who were desperate to find me a partner. Disaster with a capital "D"....I can laugh now, but it was a ridiculous thing to do. Life....."And so it goes"

"Innocent!" proclaimed The Judge.

BC

Archived