Owner of eHarmony.com: "Not for Gays!"

bcohen7719

Nothing new there. Very, very old news in fact. The thing I like though is they felt they had to hire guards when they created a separate site for gays because of the state of New Jersey and they were getting death threats from Christians because of it. Sounds about right.

Lee

=======

A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.

Nothing new there. Very, very old news in fact. The thing I like though is they felt they had to hire guards when they created a separate site for gays because of the state of New Jersey and they were getting death threats from Christians because of it. Sounds about right.

I hope that you and BC don't judge me, but.......OK here we go, there was a 'brief' I repeat brief moment in time when I actually signed up for eHarmony. It was at the urging of some female co-workers who were desperate to find me a partner. Disaster with a capital "D"....I can laugh now, but it was a ridiculous thing to do. Life....."And so it goes"

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

I hope that you and BC don't judge me, but.......OK here we go, there was a 'brief' I repeat brief moment in time when I actually signed up for eHarmony. It was at the urging of some female co-workers who were desperate to find me a partner. Disaster with a capital "D"....I can laugh now, but it was a ridiculous thing to do. Life....."And so it goes"

"Innocent!" proclaimed The Judge.

BC

I signed up for Christian Mingle. The results came back today. I'm supposed to marry Liza Minelli.

Oh dear God, that is hilarious....LMAO!!!

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e