Miami Beach October 22/23

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 3830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Quick visit to Miami last week:cool:. I only made it to Twist. Good line-up of guys. Some that I know from previous visits and some new talent as well. Amongst the newcomers were a Dominican, a Cuban, and an Argentine. Mark from Mississippi (or is it Alabama) was back. He has lost some weight so is more cut now. He looked quite good. Good time both nights. Staff in the Cabana bar are really friendly. If you go on a Tuesday, say hi to Frank behind the bar! Mark, who works behind the bar on Wednesday, is also a sweetheart.

I did not make it to Score or Therapy. Seems that Score does not have dancers every night as previously suggested. I understand they have their gogo boys on Tuesdays and other nights as they had at the old location.....but no stripper-type show. Perhaps that will change as time goes on.

Archived