Hot or not? Swallowing

purplekow
This topic is 3784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love to swallow...To me, the sight of my partner twitching, moaning and just losing control when shooting in my mouth after I blow him to orgasm is hot hot hot. To continue sucking his dripping penis, which is oh, so extra sensitive then, untill the flow stops is, well, priceless. And a sweet kiss afterwards to have him taste his cum is the cherry on the cake. I am getting hard just thinking about it.

With you 100%. I played with a guy just last week, sucked him until he came in my mouth and then wouldn't let go, teasing out every last bit until he started to go soft again. We both loved it.

And if he comes in your mouth, there's the bonus of no chance of getting any in your eye. :D That's only happened once or twice to me, and it's very uncomfortable, to put it mildly.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starbuck

Does anyone else think that cum--or swallowing cum--can be an acquired taste? In my 20s, I just couldn't do it. I'd keep reminding myself of the adage--Only the idea is hard to swallow--and I would fully intend to swallow, would take a guy's creamload in my mouth and then ... not swallow. Every time. But now I seem to hate letting a drop go to waste, whether it's been delivered directly into my mouth or needs to be licked off a firm abdomen.

Does anyone else think that cum--or swallowing cum--can be an acquired taste? In my 20s, I just couldn't do it. I'd keep reminding myself of the adage--Only the idea is hard to swallow--and I would fully intend to swallow, would take a guy's creamload in my mouth and then ... not swallow. Every time. But now I seem to hate letting a drop go to waste, whether it's been delivered directly into my mouth or needs to be licked off a firm abdomen.

It's possible. I wouldn't be able to tell since I've always liked it.

Funny how erotic stories never describe the taste right. Not sure if I could either, but one story referred to it as bleach-tasting. Um,no...

It's possible. I wouldn't be able to tell since I've always liked it.

Funny how erotic stories never describe the taste right. Not sure if I could either, but one story referred to it as bleach-tasting. Um,no...

Yuck. That would ruin it for me for life. If you drink something like pineapple juice beforehand it will make it taste nice and sweet though.

I do think it's what some people might say "an acquired taste" lol. But I have to say it's not really the taste itself that I go for (though I can go for that too), it's just something about the intimacy of a guy sharing his essence with me like that. It's like liquid testosterone or something, lol. I'm one of those guys that really enjoys full body oral - licking and sucking and tasting every part of a guy. And to me that just wouldn't be complete without getting to swallow his most masculine juice. ;-)

I once met a young fellow who just loved to swallow. In fact in the few times we met, he wouldn't "let go" after I came the first time and wouldn't stop until I came a second time ...

Cuming twice can take a lot out of a guy- no wonder you are so 'weary'!!;)

Gman

Cuming twice can take a lot out of a guy- no wonder you are so 'weary'!!;)

Gman

If a guy doesn't take forever to cum (or doesn't feel like holding back when he gets close), I definitely like going for a second round. (If it's a very long bj, it can take a lot of of the giver, too, lol.) One of my favorite stories, which I seem to think I've posted out here before, was about a guy who used to live down the street from me, who would stop by every now and then for a bj...well, once, I wound up sucking him off 3 times in one session. I remember starting off on that 3rd round, and both of us were doubting we'd be able to finish it up, lol - but we did. And fuck yeah, I swallowed every drop...;-)

If a guy doesn't take forever to cum (or doesn't feel like holding back when he gets close), I definitely like going for a second round. (If it's a very long bj, it can take a lot of of the giver, too, lol.) One of my favorite stories, which I seem to think I've posted out here before, was about a guy who used to live down the street from me, who would stop by every now and then for a bj...well, once, I wound up sucking him off 3 times in one session. I remember starting off on that 3rd round, and both of us were doubting we'd be able to finish it up, lol - but we did. And fuck yeah, I swallowed every drop...;-)

Twice is nice but three times is just showing off :eek:

Archived