Worth 2:13 of your time.

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok it might be just me, but .28 seconds into it and the baby starts to cry, and the mother keeps singing? Sooooo, why would you purposely keep doing something that makes your baby sad. You lost me on that one. Unless of course she really thought the baby understood the song. Huh? lol

Ok it might be just me, but .28 seconds into it and the baby starts to cry, and the mother keeps singing? Sooooo, why would you purposely keep doing something that makes your baby sad. You lost me on that one. Unless of course she really thought the baby understood the song. Huh? lol

Yeah, but the baby is obviously not merely crying, which is what makes this video so unique. The emotions that play across her face are amazing.

Her voice is way to shrill for a baby to enjoy. And, she is obviously very insensitive to the emotions being expressed by the baby, and not just the crying. The baby has a very "pained" expression when she hits some of those high shrill notes. I was pained listening to her.

Yeah, but the baby is obviously not merely crying, which is what makes this video so unique. The emotions that play across her face are amazing.

The nuances of each facial expression are a sight to see. I also found it interesting that the baby did not wail the way babies do. It cried the way an adult would cry upon hearing a sad song.

Archived