David Anthony

Irish69
This topic is 3802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of his videos are super HOT, HOT, HOT... and he seems to be a great guy,. Hey big-n-tall, I take it you have met him in person. Care to share a bit more in a PM to me? Thanks Rick for this post and all the good pictures of someone whom I have always admired.

David Has His 8th Review Today, So Here's A Collection Of Pics For You All To Enjoy!

David Is Super Hung!

http://rentmencom.tumblr.com/tagged/David-Anthony

Profile >> http://rentmen.com/DavidAnthony

Irish69

Rentmen Rick :-)

"David is Super Hung" indeed! He's one hell of a beautiful man, one I'd like to meet. But if he doesn't do much traveling, I doubt it if I'd ever

be in the "City of Brotherly Love" anytime soon!!

Some of his videos are super HOT, HOT, HOT... and he seems to be a great guy,. Hey big-n-tall, I take it you have met him in person. Care to share a bit more in a PM to me? Thanks Rick for this post and all the good pictures of someone whom I have always admired.

Did you meet? Did you write a review? Instead of just sharing the experience with Diverdan, I, personally, would appreciate your sharing it publicly for others as well

if you're amenable to that!

Did you meet? Did you write a review? Instead of just sharing the experience with Diverdan, I, personally, would appreciate your sharing it publicly for others as well

if you're amenable to that!

I haven't seen him in more than a year, not by choice mind you. :p

The times I've seen him happened well before I was aware daddy's reviews existed. Isn't there a statute of limitations for reviews?

Archived