Austin Sparks - Orlando

pattymay
This topic is 1586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! I'm going to be traveling to Orlando just before Thanksgiving and am interested in hiring this handsome guy. http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=271577&Login=AustinSparks

Anyone have experience with him?

Pat

I have no experience with him, but I wanted to acknowledge that you included a link in your post. Thank you for doing that.

• 6 years later...
Unfortunately his ad is long gone. I still have pics I saved but can't link them here

You could upload them to a server, then take the link, and post here, but I'm not sure if we are supposed to post pictures of retired guys. Doesn't Daddy delete the pictures on reviews of retired guys?

Gman

You could upload them to a server, then take the link, and post here, but I'm not sure if we are supposed to post pictures of retired guys. Doesn't Daddy delete the pictures on reviews of retired guys?

Gman

Yeah it looks like his reviews on Daddy’s is gone as well probably because it’s been so long ago. All we have now are the memories lol