Sigh

Francois
This topic is 3831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I had a client today and it was very odd....we get to business and in the middle of everything he calls me a ******.

Thinking it was a Freudian slip...I let it go...but once he started making references to me being a slave I was done...didnt even get my money.

It's been a long day and this glass of port well deserved.

Well I won't even begin to tell you what people have called me over the years, not really knowing my true heritage, but then I have a few years on you,...I've heard it all. Sometimes you just have to get up in the morning, and inspite of the meanness, the hatred, the people determined to hold you down, put one foot in front of the other and just walk on out the door, and go about your life the best way you know how. Whatever you do Francois, do not take any of this personally. If you let it get to you, then he/they will have accomplished what was intended originally.

Aaahhh a nice port however, is probably just what the doctor ordered. I am a bit jealous right now. ;)

François,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience today. While I've never been called names, or a ***** by a client, I would have done the same as you in this situation: just leave the scene. Once someone starts being rude or belligerent and there's no mutual respect, I wouldn't be able to do anything further.

Alas money doesn't buy everything in life and it certainly doesn't buy you class. It doesn't matter where you're coming from and what's your heritage.

The presence of the financial transaction does not warrant being mean, disrespectful or rude.

Well I won't even begin to tell you what people have called me over the years, not really knowing my true heritage, but then I have a few years on you,...I've heard it all. Sometimes you just have to get up in the morning, and inspite of the meanness, the hatred, the people determined to hold you down, put one foot in front of the other and just walk on out the door, and go about your life the best way you know how. Whatever you do Francois, do not take any of this personally. If you let it get to you, then he/they will have accomplished what was intended originally.

Aaahhh a nice port however, is probably just what the doctor ordered. I am a bit jealous right now. ;)

My motto: pour yourself a drink and pull yourself together.

Although I am not in your shoes, and can't imagine a client showing so little class, your first instinct is absolutely correct. LET IT GO. Your client was f____d up in the head. Don't let it F__k you up.[/color][/size][/font]

Unfortunately, I can very easily imagine a client showing that little class. You did the right thing. There was no reason for you to stick around. The money isn't worth it.

So I had a client today and it was very odd....we get to business and in the middle of everything he calls me a ******.

Thinking it was a Freudian slip...I let it go...but once he started making references to me being a slave I was done...didnt even get my money.

It's been a long day and this glass of port well deserved.

I apologize for being a bit off the wall, but it brings a quote to mind:

"When I shuffle off this mortal coil, I shall have to confess my sins, which are scarlet and multitude.

"I shall have to say:

"Dear Lord: I don't remember the name of the town

"I don't even remember the name of the girl --

"But the wine, great God, the wine was Vintage Port"

In this case: 1988 Grahams' Malvedos.

I hope your port was wonderful ... any port in a storm. And your client was more than a bit of a shit.

My motto: pour yourself a drink and pull yourself together.

As I enjoy an adult beverage of my own, I raise it in your direction and salute you sir.

You've shown a lot more class than that asshat you had for a client ever could. Well done.

Guest Starbuck

Two thoughts, Francois ...

1. What the guy did says nothing about you; it speaks volumes about him.

2. The worst LIE that any businessperson has ever labored under is the idea that "The customer is always right."

Guest countryboywny

Francois,

Nothing offends me more than that kind of ignorance and hate. You handled it perfectly and proved that you are the better man here!

I once was playing with a hot African-American guy who wanted me to say degrading sexual things to him along racial lines. I have a wide range of sexual interests and can accommodate a wide variety of fetish requests from sexual partners, but this was way past a stretch for me.

Now with a willing partner, I'm glad to do a good ol' face fuck. I'm glad to be verbal and selfish while I'm doing it. And I even tried to do the "you like that white cock?" thing to him, a bit half-heartedly. I really didn't like that but wasn't too beyond the pale for me.

But it wasn't enough. He wanted the n-word and to call him a slave and all that. It killed for me. I had to end it. And it was too bad because this guy had it going on -- very good-looking, very sensual and gave a great blowjob.

All that is to say I can't even begin to imagine saying something like that unsolicited. Not even start to fathom it.

Francois, glad you made an exit. You did the right thing. This is unbelievable -- yet, as a son of the South, sadly believable.

I once was playing with a hot African-American guy who wanted me to say degrading sexual things to him along racial lines. I have a wide range of sexual interests and can accommodate a wide variety of fetish requests from sexual partners, but this was way past a stretch for me.

Now with a willing partner, I'm glad to do a good ol' face fuck. I'm glad to be verbal and selfish while I'm doing it. And I even tried to do the "you like that white cock?" thing to him, a bit half-heartedly. I really didn't like that but wasn't too beyond the pale for me.

But it wasn't enough. He wanted the n-word and to call him a slave and all that. It killed for me. I had to end it. And it was too bad because this guy had it going on -- very good-looking, very sensual and gave a great blowjob.

All that is to say I can't even begin to imagine saying something like that unsolicited. Not even start to fathom it.

Francois, glad you made an exit. You did the right thing. This is unbelievable -- yet, as a son of the South, sadly believable.

It was quite a surprise. Perfect gentleman until that happened. I'm all for verbal but even I have my limits.

Archived