Re-Distribution of Wealth is not always a Bad Thing

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Loved them all, and if I ever attempted to hire them, my wealth would be redistributed -- way redistributed!!!!!

Loved so many but especially ## 1, 4, 5, 9, 10 (those rockin' calf muscles), peek-a-boo 11, 15 and 17 as a perfect DUO get-together. But if I have to narrow it down... #15 with that sultry, sexy, dark-haired look.

Exactly the same for me. I couldn't get past #1 until I saw #20....Now if #20 would just top #1...well then sir, that would be a party...

I would prefer it the other way, #1 topping #20 while #20 uses both hands to pump that giant cock of his. Well I supposed we could compromise and have them flip flop.

I love the title... and these guys certainly have a wealth of assets/equipment/studly looks to share. Thanks, Rich for a wonderful post. As with a couple of other guys posts, please send #1 and #20 to me. We'll have a great time together... wonderful post for a Sunday afternoon when I was a bit bored with everything else. I know I will be coming back to this post several times over the next week. Thanks again.

Archived