Russian Russell

diehard_002
This topic is 3711 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Regular forum readers know that the cute russians have a bad reputation ( aka Murray Hill Gang)

When i first saw the pics of the guy below on backpage, i was almost certain it was a bait and switch.

Well turns out that he is real and available in flesh at Adonis. Looks just like the pics, a little better actually.

Haven't had a massage from him but thought of sharing this info with others who like eastern european twinks.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/russellmassage.shtml

In this day of scams and fakes, it's good to have some solid evidence that a masseur really does post accurate pix! Russell has a great body! We don't know what kind of massage he gives (anyone care to take one for the team?), but at least we know he's honest -- and a decent dancer. Sounds promising!!

In this day of scams and fakes, it's good to have some solid evidence that a masseur really does post accurate pix! Russell has a great body! We don't know what kind of massage he gives (anyone care to take one for the team?), but at least we know he's honest -- and a decent dancer. Sounds promising!!

+1 - and I would take one for the team when next in NYC.

Thanks diehard -- I usually prefer to go to the masseur but I do have a place when needed for IN calls at my place. He appears to be legit but will see in the (hopefully) near future. His rates are a bit high for a 60-minute sensual... but then maybe he pushes it up a notch too. This 3rd photo definitely shows off his Slav features (which I like).

Have had massages with Russell a few times now, having met first at Adonis. His rates are actually cheaper now then before. He is a nice guy and gives one of the best sensual massages. He likes being fully nude and is open to being touched all over, and really loves having his muscles admired and is happy to flex them for you to touch them. However he is really mostly straight and still young and doesn't do any extras, though is very comfortable with you completing things with him helping... One of my few go-to guys.

• 3 months later...

Archived