Stephen Fry - "Out There"

bcohen7719
This topic is 3834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BC, I just spent one of the most interesting hours watching your video. I saw Stephen Fry on "Colbert" the other night, and within a few minutes you can just see what a brilliant mind he has. This video was powerful, touching, poignant, informative, but most of all it was inspiring. For me it is a must see for the LGBT community.

I find myself thanking you a lot for posting such interesting and informative material. So what the hell, thank you again.

Cheers, BVB

BC, I just spent one of the most interesting hours watching your video. I saw Stephen Fry on "Colbert" the other night, and within a few minutes you can just see what a brilliant mind he has. This video was powerful, touching, poignant, informative, but most of all it was inspiring. For me it is a must see for the LGBT community.

I find myself thanking you a lot for posting such interesting and informative material. So what the hell, thank you again.

Cheers, BVB

You see the transparency of hate throughout. Those poor Ugandans though having to deal with their evil corrupt Government. I wanted to cry myself for that girl getting raped. The "Minister of Ethics" has no problem at all with men raping women because that's the normal way of doing it. Interesting that Misogyny and homophobia go hand in hand.

His point was that you can't let these duchbags get away with their lies. Call them on it every single time. The ending was inspiring though.

I agree that Stephen Fry is brilliant.

Archived