Is This Even Real? Any Size Queens Want To Try This One?

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 3827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is not the first time the two JJs have been confused with each other. Just a simple misunderstanding, and I don't believe there is any protocol from establishing one from the other, beyond using full user names. No need to get your panties in a twist, unless of course you are turned on by twisted panties and in which case there is another forum for that discussion that may be to your liking.

As for the OP, I believe our brave field correspondent JJKirkwood did confirm that the item in question is real and something to behold, though maybe not everyone's cup of tea.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BV should have been much clearer with his post so as not to have implied that it could have been either gentleman. It is BV that owes an apology, not me.

Boston Bill

I agree BVB owes you an apology for confusing you and causing you to feign indignation. Just because several others have commonly referred to jjkrkwood as jj doesn’t mean BVB should have done so, as well. This was completely thoughtless of BVB as he should have realized this would thoroughly confuse you.

I agree BVB owes you an apology for confusing you and causing you to feign indignation. Just because several others have commonly referred to jjkrkwood as jj doesn’t mean BVB should have done so, as well. This was completely thoughtless of BVB as he should have realized this would thoroughly confuse you.

LOL...You are absolutely correct ML, how thoughtless of me. ;)

My, my, the more things change, the more they are the same. . . A long time ago when I was in school we laughed at those crazy Christians of yesteryear who (seriously!) argued about how many angels could dance on the head of a pin. And now, here I am in 2013 and I discover that there are still people who can argue about the most insignificant of points and get themselves into a lather - whether real or virtual. Too much leisure time, I'd guess.

Thanks, nate - again the voice of reason.

Then too, in answer to the original post about whether the pictured equipment was real - does anyone really care? (But it was discussed by JJK before, just sayin')

Guest countryboywny

Back to the OP's original post.. I believe this guy is real. But he does absolutely nothing for me. As a matter of fact I think it's beyond ugly.

Archived