Old Underwear Bay.com?

friendofsheila

Once I sold a pair of boots on Craigslist. The buyer visited my work to look them over.

After he bought them, he emailed me again to ask if I had any socks to sell along with the boots, especially if they were well-worn socks. I had to tell him that I did not. I was surprised to be asked, though.

Well now that I'm finding my tighty-whities are really, truly falling apart and not looking sparkly white anymore, I'm wondering if there's a market for them out there. Hey, I could give the money to charity.

Anybody know of such a thing?

Don't know if you are serious in your question, but I'll assume you are.

There used to be, and perhaps still is, a website where you could find items of clothing, from used jocks to used football jerseys, etc. that individuals put up for sale. At one time they even had semen-stained underwear, but I think the USPS put an end to that.

I Googled "used men's underwear" to try and find the site, but was not successful, but there are others......

Edited by Samai139

Once I sold a pair of boots on Craigslist. The buyer visited my work to look them over.

After he bought them, he emailed me again to ask if I had any socks to sell along with the boots, especially if they were well-worn socks. I had to tell him that I did not. I was surprised to be asked, though.

Well now that I'm finding my tighty-whities are really, truly falling apart and not looking sparkly white anymore, I'm wondering if there's a market for them out there. Hey, I could give the money to charity.

Anybody know of such a thing?

Try http://www.naughtybids.com

• 2 months later...