411 on Samuel

Lewis H
This topic is 3748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You're onto something. I saw Samuel and just (belatedly) submitted a review to Daddy's.

He's so close to the pictures, but something is just a bit off.....I just couldn't tell! I guarantee his muscular arms

are terrific enough to satisfy anyone who is keen on that. Samuel's face is just more angular than

how the "Samuel" appears in the photos. Almost like vaguely similar twin brothers...

Could you post a link to that other masseur, if that is permissible?

BC

Was it a positive or a negative review? I assume you could mention that much i the forums.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was it a positive or a negative review? I assume you could mention that much i the forums.

LW,

Largely positive except (as discussed elsewhere) for those who really, really focus

on that "ending." I'm not "into" that, didn't ask for it, and can't make an assessment.

I have a vague perception that Samuel is (largely) "straight" or extremely shy, and

may not be as good as other masseurs in that department. I fully believe the other

commentator that "self-service" might have been requested. I'm keen to see that

link noted by another forum member on the "lifted" photos. I have a hunch it was

the headshot which was lifted and photoshopped.

Samuel's upper body absolutely did not

need any photoshopping. He is enormously muscular in a very nice way.

Details are discussed in a review I submitted (very late) to Daddy's.

BC

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BC for the PM. I am ready to take the plunge however, last night I checked on Masseurfinder and Samuel's page is missing. I sent him a text message this morning saying I had noticed this and if he was still seeing clients. No answer at this point. Has anyone else tried to view his page? I hope it is only down for updating.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1276455/viewall

I think the impostor who used to advertise as "Sam" ( not the same Sam being discussed in this thread ) picked up some pics from the above link...

Journeyman,

Many thanks! Yes--if I am reading your note correctly--those pictures are of a different "Sam."

"Samuel" from this thread looks completely different. However, I have "evolved" to agree

that he (the Samuel from this thread) is probably not using his own picture, or at least it is photoshopped.

Oddly again he (the real Samuel) is quite handsome and muscular and should not disappoint anyone

at least in regard to an excellent massage. I cannot speak again in regard to any "ending" as I asked

him to skip this (yes, he offered). My full review on may/should be appearing shortly.

It would be educational for someone else who saw him to chime in regarding his pictures.

It's befuddling.

BC

The link to his webpage vanished and I could not find his picture on Masseurfinder.com for the last week. I wondered what had happened as it was so sudden. I tried again today and I found it. I typed Samuel-Masseurfinder.com mobile and his web page came up! Hopefully there will be others that can review him.

Archived