Hot from the world of high finance

Decatur Guy
This topic is 3833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

Well, he's definitely a giant DICK, if that's a requirment for the task. Here's a charming quote from 2011 (something he said on CNBC) ...

“Giving debt relief to people that really need it, that’s what foreclosure is.”

He has nice hands. It's amazing how clean they look.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of his ilk -- the self-important financial CEOs who created our economic boondoggle. However, on the shallowest of judgments -- physical appearance -- I think he's pretty darn hot.

...does "ABSOLUTELY NOTHNG' to get me stirred up except for his unpunishable business dealings!!!

I know to much about how he has fucked so many people to get to the top of his game, so I can't even be civil in appraising his looks. If you have the kind of money he has, he could use a trainer and a dietitian and he would look much better, IMHO... I just hope the feds or the NY attorney general go after him one of these days. He represents what is the absolute worst in banking and wall street.

I know to much about how he has fucked so many people to get to the top of his game, so I can't even be civil in appraising his looks. If you have the kind of money he has, he could use a trainer and a dietitian and he would look much better, IMHO... I just hope the feds or the NY attorney general go after him one of these days. He represents what is the absolute worst in banking and wall street.

Precisely......

Archived