help with Golden Boy/Tommy in LV

lahiker40
This topic is 2801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him 3 years ago. I met him in 2001 prior to that. He looks amazing. But even three years ago, he looked older than those MySpace pics. He takes care of himself. But let's not be silly.

What does it matter what he looks like if he is basically straight? :p;)

Gman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alken @goosh69 @Gar1eth

LOL....it's all good, we can agree to disagree that's what this forum is about

But keep in mind Tommy is a real person like you and I, he has feelings

Not you three but others can be very hurtful with comments

I just wanted to voice my opinion that Tommy looks even better now than in the 10 year old photos and he's not photoshopped. I said it before I do not hire for sex.

That said I found Tommy to be very muscular, very cocky, and quite into our session....and actually very sweet! NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME!!!

Alex

@alken @goosh69 @Gar1eth

LOL....it's all good, we can agree to disagree that's what this forum is about

But keep in mind Tommy is a real person like you and I, he has feelings

Not you three but others can be very hurtful with comments

I just wanted to voice my opinion that Tommy looks even better now than in the 10 year old photos and he's not photoshopped. I said it before I do not hire for sex.

That said I found Tommy to be very muscular, very cocky, and quite into our session....and actually very sweet! NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME!!!

Alex

Im glad:) even if he aged, he obviously takes care of himself..and hes still hot by all accounts...burni.g wuestion is how interactive is he..cause id love to lick him everywhere and have him shock test the bedsprings with me :)

Archived