Barrett Long

MichiganMan
This topic is 2542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 years later...
Yes Marylander....there are MANY I would repeat with, but quite a few have retired or moved on...PM me if you need a full list!

please @MichiganMan quote me or use @ in front of my name this way @marylander1940 so I know you've replied to me.

But "retired and moved on" isn't the same as your statement "would NOT repeat"?

Yes, but maybe if some of them were still available they would now be too old for his taste and he "would not repeat".

please @MichiganMan quote me or use @ in front of my name this way @marylander1940 so I know you've replied to me.

He would not repeat on them for different reasons, maybe because time has passed and they don't seem to be young/in shape enough for him to open his wallet. Or so I assume.

one of my long time regulars, who had all of my personal attraction boxes checked (ht/wt/build/hairy/more)....many, many satisfying meetings....by chance I caught a pic of him where in short order, he had -for me at least - wholly destroyed his look with a bunch of (ugly, to me at least) body tattoos in really quick succession / short order.....I dropped him pronto....never to repeat...c'est la vie....or whatever....the deed was done....I really didn't care what he was thinking or where his head was at.

one of my long time regulars, who had all of my personal attraction boxes checked (ht/wt/build/hairy/more)....many, many satisfying meetings....by chance I caught a pic of him where in short order, he had -for me at least - wholly destroyed his look with a bunch of (ugly, to me at least) body tattoos in really quick succession / short order.....I dropped him pronto....never to repeat...c'est la vie....or whatever....the deed was done....I really didn't care what he was thinking or where his head was at.

Something similar happened to me years ago. I used to travel for work, I hooked up with one guy, and I kept coming back to his city but he happened to be unavailable or out of town for almost a year... Finally we got together again and the guy had put on a lot of weight... I just couldn't do him.

Can we please stay on topic, that being Mr. Long?!

Good point!

Has someone met him recently?

So many of yinz have fantasies about servicing a straight guy with a huge cock... where are yinz now?

Isn't he your ultimate fantasy?

Op note: I serviced plenty of young straight men in the Navy... I'm done with that, I only hire masculine gay men who are into BFE.

Archived