An interesting effect

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like to collect photos. If I knew how, I'd post them in tumblr or something, but that's technology beyond my ken.

It's always irked me a bit that I couldn't save Rentboy photos, except on my iPhone or my iPad. [it made for HOURS of fun whilst in the hospital, as long as I stayed on the local 3G network, and didn't try the "free" wifi." THOSE devices--? was it device specific?-- could retain photos.

SO I noticed today that someone posted a comment about One-of-the-Usual-Suspects, but the image link was to "m.rentboy.com" rather than the internet standard "www.rentboy.com"

Guess what? Photos can be right-clicked and saved with using "m" instead of "www". I'm using firefox nn [twnety-something] on Windows 7. Also, one can right-click on the photo and receive "View Page3 Info" which "hosts" all the graphic images on the page.

I have to find another hobby.

http://images.rentboy.com/EZRENT5/36WTAB69TMTHY?pre=detail&wm=www.rentboy.com

...It's always irked me a bit that I couldn't save Rentboy photos, except on my iPhone or my iPad. [it made for HOURS of fun whilst in the hospital, as long as I stayed on the local 3G network, and didn't try the "free" wifi." THOSE devices--? was it device specific?-- could retain photos.

SO I noticed today that someone posted a comment about One-of-the-Usual-Suspects, but the image link was to "m.rentboy.com" rather than the internet standard "www.rentboy.com"

Guess what? Photos can be right-clicked and saved with using "m" instead of "www". ...

The regular site (www.rentboy.com) now allows right-clicking on pictures as well as on highlighted text. I noticed that text could be copied a few weeks ago, but I didn't try saving pictures until I read this post and decided to 'speriment.

In addition to saving pictures, this makes searching Google for a phone number much easier.

Archived