Alan Ladd

markpaul

FWIW, The M4RN ad is inactive.

Actually, it isn't. When a M4RN ad does not have a "Contact Info" block under the "Services Provided" block, as is the case with Alan's, it is inactive.

RVNSD,

Your 1st sentence doesn't make sense. You say the ad isn't inactive - disagreeing with Seeker's statement that it is. Then you give the criteria for an inactive ad on M4RN and agree that Alan's ad is inactive.

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

RVNSD,

Your 1st sentence doesn't make sense. You say the ad isn't inactive - disagreeing with Seeker's statement that it is. Then you give the criteria for an inactive ad on M4RN and agree that Alan's ad is inactive.

Gman

You are right! It was late and I misread the sentence. I thought it read "The M4RN ad is active." I should have followed my usual rule: no replying when I am not thinking clearly. Sorry for the mistake.