Thomas in Los Angeles

braintser
This topic is 3233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone? I'll be there next week...

Got a massage from him last night. Good looking and nice guy. Very good therapeutic massage, but that's all. You can tell he's certified. Instructed me to get under the covers and kept his shirt and shorts on. I was draped throughout the entire massage.

Got a massage from him last night. Good looking and nice guy. Very good therapeutic massage, but that's all. You can tell he's certified. Instructed me to get under the covers and kept his shirt and shorts on. I was draped throughout the entire massage.

Damn. And you paid those prices? Wow.

Well the featured review in his ad does say that the massage is "very thorough" but I guess we can't read into that too much. I'm glad tchm enjoyed his massage. For me I would have felt disappointed (at least), but I would hope for more than good conversation with a cute guy.

Damn. And you paid those prices? Wow.

Well, I was looking for a good massage first and foremost. It was my first day at the gym after recovering from a month-long illness so my body was sore. I must say he did a really good job. Actually, he was not averse to having a lot of body contact. I could feel his manhood brushing against me through his shorts and his 6 pack and bulging pecs through his tank top as he pressed my arms and hands against his torso while massaging them. He suggested we set regular appointments. I said, we'll see. I could tell he knew, much as I enjoyed the massage, I was expecting something more. I had a feeling it could happen if I go to him again. Should I?

Why not? You had a great massage that you wanted and needed.... you enjoyed what you felt, and he was not adverse to that encounter...if he did not want to encourage you, he could easily have positioned himself and you to not feel any of the "goods" so to speak. I have met a few guys who will not go farther on the first meeting, but do so later as they get to know and trust their client. So, what have you got to lose? It is only a question of how you want to spend your money on massage !!

Well, I was looking for a good massage first and foremost. It was my first day at the gym after recovering from a month-long illness so my body was sore. I must say he did a really good job. Actually, he was not averse to having a lot of body contact. I could feel his manhood brushing against me through his shorts and his 6 pack and bulging pecs through his tank top as he pressed my arms and hands against his torso while massaging them. He suggested we set regular appointments. I said, we'll see. I could tell he knew, much as I enjoyed the massage, I was expecting something more. I had a feeling it could happen if I go to him again. Should I?

Interesting. Reminds me of another extremely handsome masseur I used to see who was initially only into therapeutic until we got to know one another better...after a handful of sessions we were all over each other and never looked back! Give it another shot especially since you were really happy with the quality of the massage.

To be continued?!

Yes, yes, please go again. Now that you've paid the $160 initiation fee, perhaps the sky will be the limit. I certainly hope round 2 is everything you hope for. Keep us posted. For me, however, I would want to see more of an "A game" for the first visit - otherwise there will be no second visit. But I understand your thinking and perhaps there is cause for optimism. Tsgarp's post sounds hot - sometimes it's best to delay gratification. After all, you don't the masseur to think you're "easy," do you?!:cool:

You could ask him when the massage starts if he ever works in the nude, and see where it goes. Not a guarantee, but a chance. I had a masseur I used to see years ago who always wore clothes; the one time I asked him if he would work naked, he obliged, but he was very careful that there was no chance to touch him anywhere.

• 6 months later...

I am curious too... I have had similar encounters, where after a few therapeutic sessions, and we got to know one another, the massage became more and more sensual..... etc..... I respect guys who are great masseurs and who want to make sure they can know and trust their client before allowing anything further, especially if they are certified, as they never know what the attitudes or interests are on the first visit.

• 6 months later...
If you want a great professional massage by a Rob Lowe look-a-like (younger and shorter), Thomas is your man.

I agree with others, if Thomas gets comfortable with you, a sensual session can be had.

Are you talking from personal experience or is this speculation? Thanks.

I do not understand how it can be fun to lie on a table for an hour or 90 minutes hoping beyond hope that the not-free massage, advertised as non-erotic, will turn erotic. Particularly when there are SO many of us who do give excellent erotic massage on top of fantastic therapeutic massages. The days of rub and tug are over, you can truly have it all, but I guess different strokes for different etc.

And I just read what I wrote and see that I must be feeling patronizing this morning, I sound like Deej! :-)

I do not understand how it can be fun to lie on a table for an hour or 90 minutes hoping beyond hope that the not-free massage, advertised as non-erotic, will turn erotic. Particularly when there are SO many of us who do give excellent erotic massage on top of fantastic therapeutic massages. The days of rub and tug are over, you can truly have it all, but I guess different strokes for different etc.

And I just read what I wrote and see that I must be feeling patronizing this morning, I sound like Deej! :-)

Patronizing? No. Cutting through the BS and telling it like it is. Yes.

Archived