Iphone posting

Bosguy
This topic is 3839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it possible to start threads and/or post replies using your hand held device? If so, could someone explain how this is done. I have noticed recently people responding on the Forum while doing extensive long distance travelling. Often confused me, but if this is possible, bet a lot of Forum members would take advantage of it. Sorry for asking what might be obvious, but I am a "techno dummy" (as a very close friend calls me)

Boston Bill

Is it possible to start threads and/or post replies using your hand held device? If so, could someone explain how this is done. I have noticed recently people responding on the Forum while doing extensive long distance travelling. Often confused me, but if this is possible, bet a lot of Forum members would take advantage of it. Sorry for asking what might be obvious, but I am a "techno dummy" (as a very close friend calls me)

Boston Bill

Assuming the handheld device you are referring to is a smart phone (like an Android or iPhone) or a tablet, simply open the web browser, launch the forum like you would any other web page, log in, and post. That's it.

Assuming the handheld device you are referring to is a smart phone (like an Android or iPhone) or a tablet, simply open the web browser, launch the forum like you would any other web page, log in, and post. That's it.

Thanks a lot!!!

Boston Bill

Archived