Colin NYC/Relocates to San Fran

JT Brooklyn

I think he is moving, if you click on his Rentboy ad and his Masseurfinders ad, they both say he is moving to SF Oct 15th. I think he is sexy as hell.

Edited by bigvalboy

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

If the very knowledgeable BG says that he is moving to SF, odds are that he is moving

Just so. I have long regarded BG as more or less our Pope here -- infallible. And omniscient! :)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Einstein

"The Universe is not only queerer than we imagine; it is queerer than we can imagine." J.B.S. Haldane

"If the idea is not at first absurd, then there is no hope for it." Einstein

I think he is moving, if you click on his Rentboy ad and his Masseurfinders ad, they both say he is moving to SF Oct 15th. I think he is sexy as hell.

I think he is "sexy as hell" as well. I just wrote a review for the masseur in Barcelona {Paco} who gave me a fantastic erotic prostate Tantric massage, and for some reason clicked on

San Francisco and noticed Colin's ads and reviews. I came here and saw that the same reviews, or many of them, are here as well. After reading the bulk of them, I've decided that I'd

like to engage his 'FULL' services next weekend, November 2---3---or 4, 2013!!!!!!!! Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!

I think he is "sexy as hell" as well. I just wrote a review for the masseur in Barcelona {Paco} who gave me a fantastic erotic prostate Tantric massage, and for some reason clicked on

San Francisco and noticed Colin's ads and reviews. I came here and saw that the same reviews, or many of them, are here as well. After reading the bulk of them, I've decided that I'd

like to engage his 'FULL' services next weekend, November 2---3---or 4, 2013!!!!!!!! Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!

Fantastic Ax...I get that for some, the tats and piercings are over the top, but for some reason, I have always wanted to experience a hire with him. Variety my friend is never a bad thing.

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

• 1 month later...

IT'S NOvember 29, 2013, and from the way that it looks-- I do hope to be with Colin/Colt for the "full works" sometime during the first two months of 2014! His ad is one hell of an enticing one, esp. when he mentions 'FULL SERVICES, something that I highly yearn to receive from him!"

• 9 months later...

It's September of 2014; I was suppose to be in NYC next week, 9/25-9/29; my plans have drastically changed: I now hope to be in San Francisco and engage the services of Colt! Damn, he looks so friggin sexy! ...will contact him within a day or so for next week!!