Better Off Gay

Guest Starbuck
This topic is 3839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

When will they learn that there are CHOICES? ...much BETTER CHOICES? The separation of Bruce Jenner from the terrifying Mother of All Kardashians reminded me of the (only-half-in-jest) mental list I've kept for years of men who would have been BETTER OFF GAY. For those of us old enough to remember when he was a hunky Olympian, it's hard not to think that BJ's descent into Crazy Lady Land and his equally unfortunate melting wax face are choices he could have avoided if only he'd opted for the love of a good man. Just sayin'...

I completely agree. When Bruce Jenner was an Olympian, I looked out for every photo of him competing - handsome, muscular, and athletic. How he ever fell for ANY Kardashian -- the entire clan makes me ill as they have nothing to offer, no talent except to be con artists to get people to "pay" to see them, and to know what they consider fashionable. Talk about a sad commentary on society.

When will they learn that there are CHOICES? ...much BETTER CHOICES? The separation of Bruce Jenner from the terrifying Mother of All Kardashians reminded me of the (only-half-in-jest) mental list I've kept for years of men who would have been BETTER OFF GAY. For those of us old enough to remember when he was a hunky Olympian, it's hard not to think that BJ's descent into Crazy Lady Land and his equally unfortunate melting wax face are choices he could have avoided if only he'd opted for the love of a good man. Just sayin'...

+1 Starbuck. I am just baffled sometimes as to the popularity of the Kardashian's.....but more power to ya, if you can just take a show "about nothing" (remember Sienfeld?) lol, and turn your life into a multi million dollar branding of a name, and get people to watch? Well then who am I to say anything....and to Bruce, he has the money, can't a good surgeon reverse that almost painful look from the lift? Is there a doctor in the house?

I hate to be the one who tosses a bucket of water on the fire, but what's to say he wouldn't have paired up with an equally messed-up gay man?

Guest Starbuck
I hate to be the one who tosses a bucket of water on the fire, but what's to say he wouldn't have paired up with an equally messed-up gay man?

Sure, there's probably a gay man out there as horrible as Mother Kardashian seems to be, but he'd be unlikely to have such nasty spawn. On balance, I still think Bruce comes out ahead.

Archived