Brad in Los Angeles

braintser
This topic is 3815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

I wonder if there's a way for him to do the massage while keeping his ass in your line of vision at all times ... that butt (even under wraps) is a beauty.

My guess is that his caveat at the end of the "about him" page gives the reason why he is fully clothed in all his pics:

"Appointments: Please call or text to make an appointment. Please do not call to offer service trades, to network, to exchange photos for a date, to ask inappropriate questions, etc. Please just call or text for an appointment, and I look forward to meeting you! Thanks! :) "

Sounds like he's not really up for the fun stuff.

I am fairly certain it's the same guy who has been doing this for about 5 years under the name Brad. I saw him many years ago - he's handsome, looks like his pics, pretty good massage, likes to play. Definitely research other threads on him, though, as I seem to recall people being put off by his girlfriend being in the other room when he rendered services. That wasn't my experience, but there seemed to be a decent amount of controversy. From what I gather he's about as bi as bi gets.

I am fairly certain it's the same guy who has been doing this for about 5 years under the name Brad. I saw him many years ago - he's handsome, looks like his pics, pretty good massage, likes to play. Definitely research other threads on him, though, as I seem to recall people being put off by his girlfriend being in the other room when he rendered services. That wasn't my experience, but there seemed to be a decent amount of controversy. From what I gather he's about as bi as bi gets.

That's a different brad. The one who lives in the valley.

Yes Cheyenne is correct, that is a different Brad. And yes I was put off by the gf being in the other room. And yes if I was back in LA I would repeat....;)

sorry...confused by the two Brads....

BVB: which Brad would you repeat with?...the one in post #1?...he is NOT the valley guy, right?....is post #1 guy the one with the gf in the other room?....is there a link to the valley guy?....and, most important, who is better looking and willing to get naked?....

thanks

sorry...confused by the two Brads....

BVB: which Brad would you repeat with?...the one in post #1?...he is NOT the valley guy, right?....is post #1 guy the one with the gf in the other room?....is there a link to the valley guy?....and, most important, who is better looking and willing to get naked?....

thanks

For azdr and tsgarp....here is link to Brad of the Valley. I would repeat the Brad in the valley...http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brad1.shtml

The first picture of him lying down is most current. He has bulked up some. The 4th picture of him standing in front of the black and white painting is a few years old, and his body is better now...IMO

Some forum members and I have shared some very funny and similar stories about the gf...BUT...he is very erotic, very sweet, and goes well beyond massage services, so yes the boy is naked and very sexual. That being said, I'm fairly sure that he is NOT your type azdr. Just going by what we have discussed, and knowing what you are attracted to, although he is very masculine.

I have not hired, nor nothing about the Brad in the original post.

I know of three Brads in LA:

1. Brad in the Valley with a hovering girlfriend: http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brad1.shtml

Never met him.

2. Brad in the Valley with muscles: http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/1159/Brad.html

I've hired him twice. Gave a very good deep tissue massage, and offered more plusses than I cared to try. A few months ago he texted me with the news that he had found Jesus and was leaving the biz. His ads disappeared for a while, but he seems to be back....

3. Brad in Hollywood: http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bradandersonm4m.shtml

I've hired him a few times. He's straight but friendly. He lives alone. A nice, regular guy who looks like his pictures. He doesn't offer the range of services advertised by Brad #1.

I know of three Brads in LA:

2. Brad in the Valley with muscles: http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/1159/Brad.html

I've hired him twice. Gave a very good deep tissue massage, and offered more plusses than I cared to try. A few months ago he texted me with the news that he had found Jesus and was leaving the biz. His ads disappeared for a while, but he seems to be back....

Thanks VHC...Wish I was back in LA sometimes ;) He's a hottie..One has to wonder though, what he is like since he found Jesus and then returned to the biz....AND wish I could hire that little hottie you told me about that was living up off Fountain again. You have excellent taste my friend.

Archived