Bob, can I have what's behind door number three?

Guy Fawkes

In U.S., Perceived Need for Third Party Reaches New High

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Amid the government shutdown, 60% of Americans say the Democratic and Republicans parties do such a poor job of representing the American people that a third major party is needed. That is the highest Gallup has measured in the 10-year history of this question. A new low of 26% believe the two major parties adequately represent Americans. (More)

http://whowhatwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/third-party-hat.jpg

"Gun Control means using both hands."

• 1 month later...

It would do the US a world of good to have a strong third (or more) political party. More nuance needs to be added to the political discussion. Shades of grey. A choice between this one or that one barely qualifies as democracy IMO.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad99/ardentquixote/DSC_2334b.jpg

Pro Masseur in Toronto & Ottawa

The way the laws are written state level it is nearly impossible for a third party to get on the ballot. The laws to get on the ballot are greatly in favor of the two party system. I'm not going to get into all 50 states but research what is on the books for your home state. It isn't pretty.

Hugs,

Greg

Honey badger don't give a fuck!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand