Now to Get Not Serious; Axl from The Middle

rocky
This topic is 3844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, there's been so much serious postings, which I enjoy reading, that I now must get not as

serious. I've brought up before that I'm turned on by Axl, the eldest son in the show the

Middle, who appears in boxers many times. On tonights show, a new show, he shows up

on the couch in boxers, nice nipples, nice hairy trails down his front but what I noticed

most was in no way could you see his package. And he made several twists and turns

where you think you would. Question; do they on TV do something to hide the package in

scenes like that?? At one point in the show he was putting his jeans on and tucking his

pee-pee so he could zip up; very erotic for me...but then again I'm old.

Watched the Middle for many seasons just to see the shirtless (and pantless) Axl and had to admit, while I am no fan of twinks, he really pushed some major buttons on me. I too noticed his boxers never really showeved even an outline of a dick so I assume he had some under gear that kept his (hopefully large young man's) package under wraps.

Years ago I read Burt Ward's book "Boy Wonder: My Life in Tights" about playing Robin on the old Batman show. He went into a lot of detail about how the costume designers tried lots of different options to hide his bulge, commenting that one of the costumers offered to help him with a dance belt.

He also talked about how hiding a bulge was NOT an issue with Adam West.

Years ago I read Burt Ward's book "Boy Wonder: My Life in Tights" about playing Robin on the old Batman show. He went into a lot of detail about how the costume designers tried lots of different options to hide his bulge, commenting that one of the costumers offered to help him with a dance belt.

He also talked about how hiding a bulge was NOT an issue with Adam West.

I'm not so sure of Burt's claim. Look at the 6th picture down on this website with Batman facing Catwoman. Maybe it's just the lighting or a wrinkle in his tights. But maybe not!!

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=30011

Gman

Archived