Very sad...extremely sad....extraordinarily sad.

bcohen7719
This topic is 3844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey BC....As always, thanks for the post. I do believe this has been posted before, but then as in now, it is poignant, touching, and invites us all to look seriously at subject matter that many think will just eventually resolve itself...It won't of course. Equal rights is something we all have to fight for. Thanks for bringing such quality posts to the forum...

Hey BC....As always, thanks for the post. I do believe this has been posted before, but then as in now, it is poignant, touching, and invites us all to look seriously at subject matter that many think will just eventually resolve itself...It won't of course. Equal rights is something we all have to fight for. Thanks for bringing such quality posts to the forum...

BVB,

Your kind comments alone are worth every post. Thank you so much!

All my best,

BC

I have to say it but Tom's family is white trash!

I'm sure they have no issues taking government's money while yelling "get the government of my back" like so many others. They also don't mind taking "gay money" and bragging about paying their son's funeral and body transportation.

http://itsconceivablenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gay-money.png

Archived