Playoff baseball.

jackhammer91406
This topic is 3852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It is around 1:30am here in Los Angeles and I am having a hard time going to bed. I am a diehard Los Angeles Dodger fan and went to the games last night and tonight. We won both games and they were tremendously exciting. I have never heard the fans make so much noise as these last two games. By winning tonight's game, the Dodgers advance to the League Championship series with the winner of the Pittsburgh Pirates/St Louis Cardinals series currently tied at 2 games each. The Dodgers were 12 games under 500 the first part of June and then went on an amazing winning streak through the summer to end up winning the division by 11 games and 22 games over 500. Remarkable sreak.

Like being a performer in a live stage show, I can't come down off the incredible high from tonight's game. I am very excited about the next round. Sorry to bore those who aren't into either sports, baseball, Dodgers, or jackhammer91406.

You may return to your regular programming. I am headed to the medicine cabinet.

Archived