Key West Bourbon Street Pub

geoffk
This topic is 3854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

always have a good time here, missed seeing Sean & Justin, both just quit, but I was very entertained by Denis (looking better thank ever), Tomas, Roddy and Roman.

Interesting....Heading there mid-Nov. Thanks for the heads-up on the "Key West Bourbon Street Pub".... Friends and I will most definitely check it out.

always have a good time here, missed seeing Sean & Justin, both just quit, but I was very entertained by Denis (looking better thank ever), Tomas, Roddy and Roman.

Thanks for starting this thread. I have been planning a mini vacation with 2 of my friends from Chicago. We had been planning a return to Palm Springs, but will be there in March. Even though I had a condo in Clearwater for 10 years, my 2 attempts to go to Key West were thwarted by the weather. Would be a great pre-holiday adventure. I'll have to check with them and start making plans.

Thanks,

Boston Bill

Archived