Peter Hung or Peter H.ung???

instudiocity

This just doesn't seem like the Peter Hung we all know on the M-F. Could Rentboy be allowing an imposter to advertise on their site without verification it's the real Peter Hung?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=393204&scid=101624557&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1545&iid=475260

“The most progressive thing about Joe Biden is his dementia” - Braeden Sorbo

Hi "instudiocity",

First of all, allow me to respond to your post: The ad is mine and the only reason why I am not putting pictures of me out there is because - as DeNeufaille mentioned - I am transitioning into retirement. Although this is a long road and not something that will occur in the next weeks or months, this way I do not really market myself, but I wanted to leave my ad on for the people who only come to Vegas once or twice a year and wish to meet up with me but do not keep my contact information. This way they can still reach me should the need arise! ;)

Nowadays, I only meet up with a few new clients, while still seeing my regulars (which is my priority right now) but I am definitely seeing a lot lower volume of people due to my involvement in the business world.

I hope that my post was able to clear things up :)

Last but not least, thank you for your inquiry, I appreciate you trying to maintain integrity and defending my name :)

BIG HUGS,

Peter Hung

This just doesn't seem like the Peter Hung we all know on the M-F. Could Rentboy be allowing an imposter to advertise on their site without verification it's the real Peter Hung?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=393204&scid=101624557&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1545&iid=475260

Early 30's, Eastern-European descent, 6'1, 180lbs, athletic built / fit, 8" uncut, DISCREET, TOP with an extensive experience in catering to the most exquisite gentlemen out there. While I have had the pleasure to be exposed to the finest things in life, I am just as humble and down-to-earth. I am inordinately comfortable in the most exclusive settings such as black-tie events, fundraisers, a night out at the opera or ballet as well as a picnic in the park with just T-shirt and jeans on (or off ;)). As a person I do not play roles and you will meet one of the most direct and honest guys you have ever met. I am very opinionated, well-versed when it comes to a wide variety of topics and have a life experience of a 50 year old (actually still surpass the vast majority of them :p ). One of the most interesting part of my job is meeting individuals from all backgrounds and the most satisfying part is establishing chemistry, connection, and creating lifelong memories!

"Where sophistication and intelligence meets European charm and seduction." by Peter Hung

Hope to see you soon and please check out my 100+ reviews on Daddy's!

HUGS,

Peter Hung

CLICK HERE FOR MY PERSONAL WEBSITE

Hi "instudiocity",

Last but not least, thank you for your inquiry, I appreciate you trying to maintain integrity and defending my name :)

BIG HUGS,

Peter Hung

Thanks so much Peter for putting instudiocity’s mind at ease! You are a scholar and a gentleman – one of the best in the business!!!

Truhart1:cool:

Thanks so much Peter for putting instudiocity’s mind at ease! You are a scholar and a gentleman – one of the best in the business!!!

Truhart1:cool:

Thank you "Truhart1", I truly appreciate your kind words! :)

All the best to you! :)

BIG HUGS,

~Peter

Early 30's, Eastern-European descent, 6'1, 180lbs, athletic built / fit, 8" uncut, DISCREET, TOP with an extensive experience in catering to the most exquisite gentlemen out there. While I have had the pleasure to be exposed to the finest things in life, I am just as humble and down-to-earth. I am inordinately comfortable in the most exclusive settings such as black-tie events, fundraisers, a night out at the opera or ballet as well as a picnic in the park with just T-shirt and jeans on (or off ;)). As a person I do not play roles and you will meet one of the most direct and honest guys you have ever met. I am very opinionated, well-versed when it comes to a wide variety of topics and have a life experience of a 50 year old (actually still surpass the vast majority of them :p ). One of the most interesting part of my job is meeting individuals from all backgrounds and the most satisfying part is establishing chemistry, connection, and creating lifelong memories!

"Where sophistication and intelligence meets European charm and seduction." by Peter Hung

Hope to see you soon and please check out my 100+ reviews on Daddy's!

HUGS,

Peter Hung

CLICK HERE FOR MY PERSONAL WEBSITE