Peter Hung or Peter H.ung???

instudiocity
This topic is 3843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi "instudiocity",

First of all, allow me to respond to your post: The ad is mine and the only reason why I am not putting pictures of me out there is because - as DeNeufaille mentioned - I am transitioning into retirement. Although this is a long road and not something that will occur in the next weeks or months, this way I do not really market myself, but I wanted to leave my ad on for the people who only come to Vegas once or twice a year and wish to meet up with me but do not keep my contact information. This way they can still reach me should the need arise! ;)

Nowadays, I only meet up with a few new clients, while still seeing my regulars (which is my priority right now) but I am definitely seeing a lot lower volume of people due to my involvement in the business world.

I hope that my post was able to clear things up :)

Last but not least, thank you for your inquiry, I appreciate you trying to maintain integrity and defending my name :)

BIG HUGS,

Peter Hung

This just doesn't seem like the Peter Hung we all know on the M-F. Could Rentboy be allowing an imposter to advertise on their site without verification it's the real Peter Hung?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=393204&scid=101624557&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1545&iid=475260

Hi "instudiocity",

Last but not least, thank you for your inquiry, I appreciate you trying to maintain integrity and defending my name :)

BIG HUGS,

Peter Hung

Thanks so much Peter for putting instudiocity’s mind at ease! You are a scholar and a gentleman – one of the best in the business!!!

Truhart1:cool:

Archived