Contacting Wrestlers for Fantasy Session

phillyeagle111

Hey Guys!

I know I can always turn to you on here for help when I am lost, because right now I have hit a wall.

I have a huge erotic wrestling fetish, and love the hot and young guys from wrestling sites such as BG East and Thunders Arena. I have been able to find and contact some of the older (and still great, do not get me wrong!) stars such as Tristan, Cameron Matthews, Jon Ramsey - and they have all been lots of fun and great to contact with. However, I have had problems locating and finding some of the younger and more obscure stars on the sites. Does anyone have any advice or know of any other wrestlers on there? Looking for a hot muscular jockboy type (right now I am really into Lane Hartley from BG http://www.bgeast.com/profiles/index.php?wr_id=777)

If anyone has any tips/advice or contacts, I would be SUPER appreciative. Thanks!

can some of the guys you HAVE met (that you mention) somehow contact the younger guys themselves for you and see if they're up for a private meet?....that is if you're friendly enough with one or more of them to ask....and/or you could google the names of the guys you like and see if a name comes up under rentboy or men4rentnow....you could also just throw the names of all the guys you like here in a post here in the Deli forum and see if somebody gets back to you with contact info......

Some Of My Daddy's Reviews (updated link coming soon-ish)

Pronouns: me, me, me

Hey! thanks so much for the advice. I dont know if I feel comfortable asking the guys that Ive talked to before for contacts...I am not friendly enough with them to ask and feel like its a little rude at this point. I tried googling the names, but they are so different from their real names that none have worked so far.

I would really take any contacts or references anyone has from ANY of those sites! At this point i'm not super picky, just looking for some of the guys that arent necessarily as "mainstream". But Lane Hartley right now is definitely my top, or guys of that body type.

Hey Guys!

I know I can always turn to you on here for help when I am lost, because right now I have hit a wall.

I have a huge erotic wrestling fetish, and love the hot and young guys from wrestling sites such as BG East and Thunders Arena. I have been able to find and contact some of the older (and still great, do not get me wrong!) stars such as Tristan, Cameron Matthews, Jon Ramsey - and they have all been lots of fun and great to contact with. However, I have had problems locating and finding some of the younger and more obscure stars on the sites. Does anyone have any advice or know of any other wrestlers on there? Looking for a hot muscular jockboy type (right now I am really into Lane Hartley from BG http://www.bgeast.com/profiles/index.php?wr_id=777)

If anyone has any tips/advice or contacts, I would be SUPER appreciative. Thanks!

Phillyleagle,

May I PM message about this?

BC

Guest verymarried

Griffin Donovan was a high school wrestler. He even travels with his skin tight wrestling outfit. He has a cute, lean, defined body.